Air conditioning system design is a crucial service that provides a solid basis for professional installation. It’s a process that needs to take many considerations into account to ensure the final design meets the brief.
With Phoenix M&E Services, you get a professional service that provides a bespoke air conditioning system design. We have a wide range of experience in commercial and public sector spaces, as well as residential properties.
Learn more about our process and how we can help you find the perfect air conditioning system for your property.
Bespoke solutions, diverse experience
Being able to create professional, dynamic air conditioning system design is something we’ve worked hard to achieve over the years. Through years of hard work and experience, we’ve developed a knowledge of all kinds of air conditioning products that help us create the right designs for our clients’ needs. We’ve even been on the other side of things installing air conditioning systems, giving us insight into the entire process – something that makes us stand out.
Whatever your requirements, we are able to carry out the initial site survey, consider sizing and make recommendations for units that satisfy either a single split, multi-split system, VRF / VRV or the latest hybrid technology.
Out with the old, in with the new
In addition to designing air conditioning systems from scratch, we can work to replace, update or modernise your existing air conditioning unit. We will upgrade your unit to use the latest technology, helping them work more efficiently and have a kinder impact on the environment.
Every project we take on is unique, but our standards are consistent. We assess each job individually to enable us to make the right recommendations. As part of our process, we will:
- Evaluate heating/cooling needs carefully through heat load calculations, making sure the system we design does what it needs to do.
- Consider environmental factors such as ventilation or fresh air requirements.
- Assess the application of your system – air conditioning units for commercial properties will have different uses and requirements compared to a residential unit.
- Take your budget and timescales into account to provide a solution that works for your unique requirements.
- Consider the aesthetics of your unit and how it can be integrated into the existing space.
- Ensure comfort through finding low-noise level solutions.
- Adhere to all legal requirements and safety guidelines in our designs.
- Advise on the future scalability of your solution should you need to enhance your air conditioning system.
Contact Phoenix M&E Services today
Phoenix M&E Services provide a comprehensive service that can help you get the ideal air conditioning design for your needs. Check out some of our previous work to see the range of clients we’ve worked with over the years.
Our team of experts are ready to help, so contact us today on 01423 853130 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.